Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mitch Albom on Goodreads


Image Cred: PublicDomainPictures: CC

Mitch Albom is one of my inspirations. I love his voice. I love the spiritual direction of his books.

My good friend, Ana, introduced me to, "Tuesdays with Morrie" many years ago. I have enjoyed his writing ever since. 

It was great to hear him answer my question and I am going to take the advice he gives throughout the video and apply it to my own writing process. 



Watch live streaming video from goodreads at livestream.com



Discover Goodread's upcoming Livestream chats here. The moderator, Patrick Brown explains all about Goodreads before the interview.

Goodreads also has past videos with relevant authors to view, including Ann Rice and Markus Zusak, among others.

If you have an account on the site, look up the pages of your favorite authors and add those that you would like to follow on their page. Goodreads will notify you through e-mail and on your home page if one of your authors will be interviewed, as well as the specifics (date, time). 

You can then (previous to the live interview), as I did, post your questions and they may be posed to the author in the interview. 

I never really thought mine would get answered, but it did.

It was almost as if Mitch was hanging out here at the library with me on one of the adjacent occasional chairs. Well, almost.

What did you think of the interview? Let's talk about it! Consider leaving a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment