Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Proud of My Spoils – Pikes Peak Writers Conference

 My friend, Kate posted a book she bought from PPWC and had signed, so I wanted to share mine as well. 




Impressed with his "Getting through Draft 1" workshop, and suddenly smitten with goblins? Thought I better check out Jim's books. Hugo award winner, you know!

I told him fairytales suck, so he wrote that inside.

Jim's keynote speech was centered around the lack of diversification in publishing and storytelling today. I loved it. It struck a chord with me and I'm looking forward to reading his book.
































Chuck Wendig was the person to say what I needed to hear – basically what wasn't working in my writing. And now I am knee deep in curse words (and I really don't mind).  

I'm LOVING IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment