Thursday, October 24, 2013

Belief in Intuition

I have always been interested in paranormal events from as far back as I can remember,  especially noticing those quirky situations in life that cause us to do a double take. 

The experiences that raise the hair on our arms and remain unquantified by science and ridiculed by some cause my philosopher's heart to skip a beat.

Some of you may not find Mother's Intuition to be especially paranormal, but it requires intuition, which is a paranormal phenomenon. 

Before I write on this subject in my next piece, I thought it might be prudent to shoot a query your way. How about letting me pick your brain?  Please vote below! You don't have to be a mother or even female. I just want to see where your head is at!



















Photo Credit CC

Mothers, I would love to hear your stories! Comment below if you have anything to share on the topic. 




Mother's Intuition...
  
pollcode.com free polls 

No comments:

Post a Comment